• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trim detailing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trim detailing

What do you recomend for trim detailing?I would like to ude something that doesn't leave streaks.

Re: trim detailing

i use and love this stuff!

Innovative technology pioneered by Meguiar’s to instantly restore color and richness to faded and discolored trim and molding. Trims are protected so well that the “like new” appearance lasts for weeks, not days. Trim Detailer also helps remove unwanted contaminants and wax residue. Apply Trim Detailer with our High-Tech Applicator Pad for best results.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishinfan View Post
      What do you recomend for trim detailing?I would like to ude something that doesn't leave streaks.
      The product posted above is a great product! What trim dressing are you currently using? For the most part when applying a trim dressing - Apply the product - Let it sit for 10 min or so - Then wipe of the excess with a quality cotton towel. This should minimize if not prevent streaking.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I haven't been able to find this locally (S. Florida). My father-in-law's Jeep's bumpers are really faded. Where do you guys order this from (direct from Meguiars?)

Comment

Meguiars or autodetailingsolutions.com.

That is a good product, but if you need large quantities, you may want one of the Detailer Line Dressings. But either way, they are good.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I am using Armor All(I hope I don't get in trouble by mentioning another product).

Comment

Originally posted by imacarnut View Post
              i use and love this stuff!

Innovative technology pioneered by Meguiar's to instantly restore color and richness to faded and discolored trim and molding. Trims are protected so well that the “like new” appearance lasts for weeks, not days. Trim Detailer also helps remove unwanted contaminants and wax residue. Apply Trim Detailer with our High-Tech Applicator Pad for best results.

I use this and Trim Detailer in a spray can. Both work exceptionally well. I like using the spray on detailer for big areas and the wipe on detailer for around windows, doors and other tight areas.

2016 Focus ST

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');