• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of pad with scratch X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of pad with scratch X?

Hey there everyone, So far im very happy with Meguiars products on my red Datsun. Few months ago I got a new Jetta in Black (i now fear black cars). I couldent help but notice a few scratches as well as swire marks on the hood when the car is sitting in the sun. Iv read a number of threads about how scratch X works and how it shoudl be appied, however it dosent seem to be working for me. The car is washed, dryed, clayed and then i start working the scratch X with a normal foam pad with some pressure behind it. What am I doing wrong? Is there is certin kind of pad i should be useing?

Thanks in advance

Re: What kind of pad with scratch X?

i experienced that useing ScratchX in combination with a 100% cotton cloth works far better that in combination with a high tech appl. pad.
    Fiat Bravo 1.4S 12V : My Pride & Joy
    ShowYourSound

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');