• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Itching to try NXT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itching to try NXT

I have a 2 month old black car. Three weeks ago, I performed the 3 step process, using Gold Class wax as the last step. I'm itching to try the NXT paste wax. Do I have to repeat step 1 (paint prep) and step 2 (polish) before I apply NXT? Also, which would give me the best shine - Gold Class or NXT? Thanks.

Re: Itching to try NXT

The general rule of thumb is to evaluate your paint after you wash it and see if you think it needs any of the steps. But, judging that it's a new car and you performed the 3 steps less than a month ago, I say you'd be ok to wash and wax.

Comment

I happen to like NXT over gold class.

You dont have to repeat those steps, if anything, DC2 , then wax.

You dont need to do DC1 again.
      2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Comment

Its better if you use the liquid nxt wax its easier to work with than the paste and gives you the same if not better results

Comment

NXT liquid works like a dream on my black car.

2016 Focus ST

Comment

Originally posted by kadidle77 View Post
            Its better if you use the liquid nxt wax its easier to work with than the paste and gives you the same if not better results
            I strongly disagree
            VTEC: all the lag, none of the turbo

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');