• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike: QD app. pad before app. sealant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike: QD app. pad before app. sealant

Can I lube the foam applicator pad with either the Quick detailer or Final Inspection to make the 21 sealant start to spread more evenly.
    The 21 spreads pretty good but looking to help it along so to speak ;
    would it interfere with the 21 crosslinking when it sets up?

Also the Ultraseude microfiber drying cloth can it be washed my thinking is yes but want to ask to be for sure .

thanx mongo

Re: Mike: QD app. pad before app. sealant

Originally posted by mongo View Post
    Can I lube the foam applicator pad with either the Quick detailer or Final Inspection to make the 21 sealant start to spread more evenly.
    No, Meguiar's does not recommend introducing other substances to our waxes for any reason as a part of any application process.

The 21 spreads pretty good but looking to help it along so to speak ; would it interfere with the 21 crosslinking when it sets up?
    The chemist have formulated this product to be applied and allowed to dry according to the directions on the label, following these directions will insure best performance as our chemist created this formula and take into consideration application and drying process.

Also the Ultraseude microfiber drying cloth can it be washed my thinking is yes but want to ask to be for sure .

thanx mongo
    Yes. Wash and dry like a microfiber polishing cloth.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanx Mike for this information timely as usual

Will give a review of 21 and 62 was soon

mongo

Comment

The 21 spreads pretty good but looking to help it along so to speak ;
        would it interfere with the 21 crosslinking when it sets up?

thanx mongo
        i coulda swore the packaging on the supersuede drying cloth says to not wash it. i could be wrong though

Comment

It says it was prewashed so it would be soft.
          I would have been suprised if it could not have been washed.

mongo

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');