• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT different packaging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT different packaging?

Dear all, am new here.
    Very curious on the packaging?
    I was wondering, whether is there fake products circulating the market?
    Both packaging seems different... another (left) seems like original but it crack (dry up).
    Kindly advice - dunno nuts about this products yet

Thanks.
    Last edited by edlim; Oct 19, 2006, 12:50 AM. Reason: Accidentally miss text.

Re: NXT different packaging?

Hi Edlim, to MOL.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the wax. If you run your applicator or finger along the edge that looks dried up, I think you will find that it dissolves easily. I think mine looked the same when I opened it, but it works just fine.

Not to sure about the packaging difference, but there was a design change for the packaging some time ago.
    "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
    - Back To The Future

Comment

thanks
      that's re-assuring. It seems the same outlook but the color scheme seems different (dark/light).

another thing, "Cleaner Wax", how does it fair against NXT? Its easier to get CleanerWax than NXT due to price difference. Is there a link in Meguiar's site that compare all waxes such as NXT, GoldClass & CleanerWax, pros and cons?

Comment

There's nothing to worry about, just use the wax as normal.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by edlim View Post
          Is there a link in Meguiar's site that compare all waxes such as NXT, GoldClass & CleanerWax, pros and cons?
          There's one in the Hot Topics forum here,

What are the differences between Meguiar's waxes?
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

what a wealth of information here, sure glad I was directed to this site, but I think its going to put me in the poor house,

Comment

yeah of coz... hehehe.
              i thk for now, i'll juz claybar my ride and to complete, CleanerWax
              guess it should be sufficient... Seems this CleanerWax got pretty impressive ingredients too;
              conditioning oil, sync. poly, silicone, wax.
              Why CleanerWax? New & reliable outlet. Price factor.
              How i wish i'm in the States? Cheap and hassle free

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                There's nothing to worry about, just use the wax as normal.
                Mike-Still having trouble trying to remove water spots & water stains
                from my 2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 QUAD CAB. Yes, she is black.

Been using NXT paste which provides great results on clear paint areas however NXT won't budge water spots.

I tried # 9 polishing compound but spots still persist. Any advice would help.
                Also tried Scratch X.

Thanks
                James K
                05 BLACK SRT-10 Quad Cab
                PCM Flash
                Magnaflows
                180 Deg T-stat

Truck is garaged always & use one auto Car Wash when I can't wash myself.

When you enter an Automatic Carwash is it possible when the water first hits
                the paint to cause stains. Paint surface super hot & carwash water is cold.
                This is the only possible way I could be getting stains. Auto Wash
                is very strong on spot free free drying and the do a lot of high end vehicles.
                Thanks

Comment

Well make sure you are using the scratchX properly. Here is an instruction video that might help.
                  You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Originally posted by jkavasch@charter.net View Post

Been using NXT paste which provides great results on clear paint areas however NXT won't budge water spots.

Also tried Scratch X.

Thanks
                    James K
                    05 BLACK SRT-10 Quad Cab
                    PCM Flash
                    Magnaflows
                    180 Deg T-stat

Thanks
                    WOW you have a RAM SRT-10!?!?!
                    do you have any pics? also you might get more replies if you start a new thread.
                    Patrick Yu
                    2003 Honda Accord
                    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by jkavasch@charter.net View Post

Also tried Scratch X.

Thanks
                      James K
                      05 BLACK SRT-10 Quad Cab
                      PCM Flash
                      Magnaflows
                      180 Deg T-stat

Thanks
                      For effective removal of water spots, you will probably need #80 or even #83 with a PC. Otherwise it will take you forever, especially with a Ram! The PC is well worth the investment. IMHO #9 is not aggressive enough to remove water spots.

RamAirV1
                      2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                      2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');