• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exposed bottle of NXT- Still Okay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exposed bottle of NXT- Still Okay?

On the last car my friend and I did, somehow our NXT tech wax bottle got knocked off of where it was sitting and the top got chopped off. What I mean is that the part the cap screws onto got stuck in the cap when it got sliced off, so we cannot screw the cap back onto the bottle. How it actually got sliced off, I have no clue.
    When we were done using it, we put the bottle in a ziplock bag and its been in there for about 2 weeks. Since there is no top, you can just look in the bag and see the wax in the bottle. Is it still usable? It was a new bottle so I would hate to waste it, but we do have another bottle too. We're doing a car in a few hours so any quick responses would be appreciated.

Thanks, Kyle
    Happy Corvetting

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye project car in the works...

Re: Exposed bottle of NXT- Still Okay?

Im kinda confused, but if nothing fell into the bottle and youve kept in sealed in the plastic bag then it should be ok.
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

You shouldn't have any problems using it, you may want to find a clean plastic bottle to transfer it into however, that or go on a waxing rampage!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
        You shouldn't have any problems using it, you may want to find a clean plastic bottle to transfer it into however, that or go on a waxing rampage!

Thanks Mike! A clean plastic bottle sounds like a good idea.
        Happy Corvetting

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLibby04 View Post
          Im kinda confused, but if nothing fell into the bottle and youve kept in sealed in the plastic bag then it should be ok.
          Thank You! Sorry for the late response, I only saw Mike's when I checked because I was kind of in a hurry. I'm confused about what happened to, the best way to describe it is that it got decapitated. I'll have to take pictures and post them on here.
          Happy Corvetting

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');