• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damnit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damnit

having a beuatiful new car and no garage *****.

washed and waxed my car today and noticed all kinds of scratches, marring, and other stuff. they're the kind of scratches that you can only see if you've got the right angle and lighting, you also have to know they're there and be looking for them, the kind of scratches no one else in the world will see except yourself but they really really bother me.

also there are these marks, as if something(like really really fine sandpaper) rubbed up against it. the paint is, i guess, dull in that one little spot.

i'm sure i can scratchX/buff all this stuff out but... just pisses me off, i always make sure to use good clean MF towels/app pads etc... wash my car regularly and wax about once a month. the damn thing is only like 6 months old

BTW it's a winning blue mazda3 hatch.

i think it's a combo of street parking and driving too many people around. i take my family to and from work every day(it's a family business) and then a few(2-5) times a week i'll have friends in the car too.

*sigh*

what can ya do?

Re: damnit

that was a rhetorical question BTW but i'm open to suggestions

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');