• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GC Vinyl/Rubber Protectant vs. NXT Tech Protec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC Vinyl/Rubber Protectant vs. NXT Tech Protec

Is there a favorite?

Does one offer something more than the other? I haven't used either and the descriptions say the same thing.
    It's only weird because it's not normal

www.project-one.us

Re: GC Vinyl/Rubber Protectant vs. NXT Tech Protec

I think both are best on interiors, but the Nxt will be much more glossy. Esp if you don't buff off excess.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

don't forget about this as well, it leaves a nice matte shine.

Comment

so which is a best buy among the 3 products? i only want the "just came out from the factory finish" not the "super glossy shiny one that i need a sunglasses to look at finish". . . what product will give me that just new look dashboard?
        before u rev em up, shine em up!

Comment

Originally posted by frustrateddetailer View Post
          so which is a best buy among the 3 products? i only want the "just came out from the factory finish" not the "super glossy shiny one that i need a sunglasses to look at finish". . . what product will give me that just new look dashboard?
          If is that the case, you might want to try Quick interior Detailer. It has some mild cleanning ability as well as it leave some protection against UV rays.

Quik Interior Detailer

Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

I have used Natural Shine, Nxt, and the QID. I really love the NXt on my car, but I have a textured dash, so it isnt super glossy, and it looks perfect for me. Natural Shine might be better if you have a real smooth, or already kind of glossy dash.

I tend to apply the dressing every month, or month and a half, then dust 2-3 times in between with the QID.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

What about the Professional 4000 series Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Protector. My understanding is that it provides a factory satin type finish plus offers UV protection.

Comment

Quik Interior Detailer is one of my favorite meg's products. I use it regularly to clean-up the inside of the car. Leaves very little shine and no grease feel. I've used tech protect, too shiny for my taste but use it on the exterior and engine trim to great effect. I've recently purchased Natural Shine so I can control the amount of shine on the dash.
                06 Chevrolet Cobalt SS 2.4 VVT Black Auto - modded
                99 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Black Stick - stock

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');