• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots O lint..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots O lint..

Has anyone notice an excess amount of lint with the Ultra Plush Chenille Wash Mitt.. At first I thougt it was normal b/c, well, it was new and its "ultra plush." Ive probably used it around 20-30times now and its still putting it out. I dont see any on the paint while washing but after Im done I like to "fluff" it up by shaking it alot and lint flys all over the place. If I run my hands through it while they are wet, they get cover in it..

Just wondering if anyone else notices this. I love the thing though! Holds tons of water and seems to keep down on swirls.. Im just worried its going to thin out and not work good anymore. I could buy a few more at big lots since there only like $3-4 bucks..
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Re: Lots O lint..

Yep, you're not alone.

I started off using the Chenille Mitt, but switched to the other Ultra Plush Wash Mitt they have. It still sheds a little, but not nearly as much as the other one which left lint all over my car.
    -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
    I can accommodate any budget.
    To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

if you want to avoid the lint, use the versa angle body brush. just a thought though. . .
      before u rev em up, shine em up!

Comment

Originally posted by frustrateddetailer View Post
        if you want to avoid the lint, use the versa angle body brush. just a thought though. . .
        Ive got one on order.. Im alittle unsure about it though.. Ive never used a brush.. Always done it by hand..
        Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');