• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying pads

Which is the best pad for applying to a dash or other vinyl in your car? This one
    Last edited by JG_Detailing; Jun 28, 2004, 03:15 PM.

Yes, they work great!

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

"NOW IS THE TIME"

Comment

I learned this trick from Mike and Lynn and I have to say it is so much better than trying to use a towel or some other application method. Some say to use a MF towel, however, you use much more product. I find using a MF to buff the protectant after applying is a much better use of a MF towel.

I use the wax applicator pads for not only interior vinyl, but for applying protectant to trim outside the car. I even apply my leather cleaner/conditioner this way for when I’m doing a quick touch up vs. a through cleaning where I may want the aggressiveness of a terry towel.

I would have never thought of using a wax applicator pad for vinyl dressing. Love the tips I've picked up from this forum!
        A great finish begins with the right start!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');