• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PlastX on ATV plastics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlastX on ATV plastics?

Has anyone ever tried using PlastX on All Terrain Vehicle body plastic? I have a (surprise, surprise) Kawasaki Prairie 360 ATV, red, that I'd like to get some surface scratches out. As many of my fellow ATV owners are well aware of, you can just breathe on that surface and put a scratch in it.
    2002 Ford Thunderbird Premium Torch Red

Re: PlastX on ATV plastics?

It can be done, someone here did it with their G100. I've been wanting to try it on mine. If i find the link i'll post it. Keep searching it's here somewhere...
    Scott

Comment

Have had some luck using both a rotary buffer and a G100 on removing and improving scratches, scuffs and stains in the plastic of ATV's but have never been able to restore the finish to look just like new.

Best thing to do would be to give it a try and see what you can do and then share the results with pictures for the rest of us.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
        It can be done, someone here did it with their G100. I've been wanting to try it on mine. If i find the link i'll post it. Keep searching it's here somewhere...
        Here is the thread: Who Knew?? Superior Shine had very good results!
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');