• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carnauba wax & synthetic sealants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carnauba wax & synthetic sealants

i am addicted in meguiars products and also i am addicted to using it. (i think the smell has a factor on it) LOL! anyway, iknow that DC#3 is a pure carnauba wax & NXT tech wax is a synthetic wax, my question is can they be used together? someone says that you should use synthetic wax first before the carbauba or vice versa? i want the optimum shine and protection for my car so what is the best combination of wax & wax? i know polishing is the best way to have a shiny paint but for protection and added shine, what is the best combination?
    before u rev em up, shine em up!

Re: carnauba wax & synthetic sealants

DC#3, Gold Class, #26 are carunba blends, just to be specific.

I would have to say the best protection would be two coats of #21 or Nxt. However, some folks, esp with dark color cars, feel that putting a carnuba on top of the synthetic just adds a little warmer color and shine. It is really just opinion, so if you want to try it you can.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Synthetic first, then carnauba. Otherwise you may experience bonding issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bence View Post
        Synthetic first, then carnauba. Otherwise you may experience bonding issues.
        thanks man. i just wanted some confirmation here. . .
        before u rev em up, shine em up!

Comment

I wonder how you guy put a little picture next to yr name ? Sorry fo rthe silly question...Lol
          Is not how you shine your car, Is what you shine your car with

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
            I wonder how you guy put a little picture next to yr name ? Sorry fo rthe silly question...Lol
            How to add an Avatar to your account

you need a picture that is no more than 150 pixels wide
            Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');