• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaner Wax for Winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaner Wax for Winter?

I just don't have the time now or in the near future to do a complete detail of my car. I was wondering which 1-Step Product would be the best for winter. The car will be staying in a garage (I got a garage for the winter!!!!) under the car cover. It will probably get driven a few short times during the winter, since I only drive it during clear weather.

Re: Cleaner Wax for Winter?

Well, I like ColorX, esp by hand. ColorX or #66 would be ok by PC, with #66 being the stronger cleaner.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

colorx =
      top it with nxt and you're good to go!

Comment

If your paint is in good condition, try something like #20 or #21 or NXT. They will give you good longer lasting protection and some cleaning. I've never used ColorX before but you might want to give it a try if you need something with more cleaning power. I've heard a lot of good things about ColorX.

Comment

Ditto Color X. Great 1 step product. I topped it with 21.
          MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I guess I'll have to give ColorX a try since everyone seems to like it. I'll see how it compares to the Mirror Glaze line that I absolutly love.

Comment

Originally posted by acsuppa View Post
              I guess I'll have to give ColorX a try since everyone seems to like it. I'll see how it compares to the Mirror Glaze line that I absolutly love.
              You're going to love ColorX.

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');