• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Cloths/Towels To buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Cloths/Towels To buy

Will im doing a big bulk order from usa to new zealand so i want to get everything at once.

I have sussed my waxes, polishes and washes (thanks for the help) now im not sure what towels to get, on my list ive got the applicator pads and the gold class microfiber im just wondering what else i should get as it's much cheaper buying it all at once.

thanks!

Re: What Cloths/Towels To buy

I'd stick to using mircro fiber towels for wiping of cleaners, polishes, and waxes. In terms of application the foam pads are one of the safest ways to apply the products. It looks like you have everything covered.

Comment

Re: What Cloths/Towels To buy

Ok what about wash mits, whats difference with the lambs wool over the Chenille? And do you really need a Super Suede Drying Towel when you can just use normal ones to dry your car down?

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');