• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

general qeustion on wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• general qeustion on wax

are sooooo manny waxses.mother wax smart wax dupont have wax
    may i ask are alll waxses good are bad ones anny experince with other wax.mother wax or mothers wax hows that ?
    alberto gorin
    known as gorin002

Re: general qeustion on wax

Some waxes are better than others and it's important to choose the right type of wax for the condition of the paint, for example you wouldn't want to choose a pure wax like Deep Crystal Carnauba wax for a neglected finish if you didn't plan on pre-cleaning the paint, a better option would be a strong cleaner/wax like ColorX.

So pick the right type of wax for the job, and then stick with a reputable company with a history of manufacturing quality products.

Sometimes you really have to jump in head first and spend some money, purchase some different waxes and find out first hand which wax works best for your expectations for what you're working on.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

ok
      alberto gorin
      known as gorin002

Comment

i do ot know if mi dealer have colorX