• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what to use w/ synthelic leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to use w/ synthelic leather

I've been wondering what Meg product/s should I use with cleaning seats made of synthetic leather... its color grey by the way.. thanks!

Re: what to use w/ synthelic leather

To recommend the right Meguiar's product for you, we would really need to find out what type of material you are working with. Do you know if this is a vinyl? What kind of car are these seats in?
    Ash Erickson
    Marine / RV Sales & Training Rep.
    Meguiar's Inc.
    800.854.8073 Ext. 165
    aserickson@meguiars.com

Comment

the seats are in a '05 honda accord; the first batches of accords here in the philippines didnt come w/ leather seats... im not really sure whats its made of.. when i had the seats made, its color was flat grey; felt & smelled like real leather

Comment

Well if it's not leather, then it's likely some type of man-made material such as the material we commonly refer to as vinyl. If you want to be on the safe side, use one of our leather products as they can be used on both leather and vinyl, if you feel confident it's a man-made material then you can use any of our vinyl products.

The big picture idea is to find a product you like and use it often, interior seating should be cleaned and treated about once a month to keep it in the best condition possible, especially any place where your skin comes into contact with the material.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

thanks so much for the help! i'll get one of those which can be used for both leather & vinyl.. let you know of the results, thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');