• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washing PC Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing PC Pads

Hello,
    I have just finished using the PC on my black dodge truck. Wow what a difference. I never thought the paint would be saved. I am in debt to this website. I ended up using clay, #83, #82, and NXT. I am very happy with the results. Anyway, now I have a few pads that I am keeping in plastic sandwich bags. Should I wash them immediately? Are they OK in the bags? How often should they be washed and what is the preferred method? Thank you for any information that you can give me. I really appreciate it.
    Kess
    2000 Cummins Turbo Diesel

General Auto Detailing Discussion. Participate in existing discussion or start a new thread with your question.
    SRT-10 Silver

Comment

David B from Autopia.org has a great write up on washing PC pads. What I do is get a few buckets with DAWN and let each pad sit for 30-45 minutes. DO NOT RUB the back off the pad. If you do then the ink on the Meguairs logo will smear off.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');