• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best value?

Which is the best value?

1. Last Touch Spray Detailer
    2.#34 Final Inspection

Thanks
    MG

Re: Which is the best value?

Both offer unique characteristics that the other doesn't offer, they're actually both a GREAT value because they have the Meguiar's name on the outside and Meguiar's quality on the inside.

What are you working on?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Which is the best value?

I've been using Last Touch for quite a while and find it works just fine (and I think it's a little bit cheaper than #34).

Everyone has a different definition for value. For me, value comprises not only cost and results, but how the product helps me reach my goals.

The price of Last Touch encourages frequent application. That means my car looks better most of the time. I use Detailer leather conditioner/cleaner because it is easy to use. Easy one step application, so I use it often. Does it look better than seperate leather cleaner and protectant? Probably not. The real question is: Does my interior (and leather living room set) look better day-to-day with weekly application of a 1-step product or a monthly application of more estoteric products? Does my car look better with monthly applications of #21 or quarterly waxing sessions with some boutique carnuba wax made with fermented killer bee eyes that costs $300 per can?

I use a lot of Last Touch. I use it to clean off dust and minor road grime at the end of every driving day, so my car looks great everytime I take it out. I guarantee you I would never quick detail every day if I was paying for consumer-sized bottles.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');