• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shampoo Plus vs. Hyper Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampoo Plus vs. Hyper Wash

Has anyone compared Shampoo Plus and Hyper Wash? I currently use NXT and really like it but am wanting to get something comparable from the detailers line. Do either one compare to NXT as far as reduced water spotting, ease of rinsing, cleaning ability, smoothness or "slickness" of the paint afterwards? I have a water softener so I'm not real worried about spotting. I have to order NXT online anyway so I figured I try something out of the detailers line which would save money in the long run. So far everything I've tried from that line is awesome!

Mike
    Extreme Clean Auto Detailing
    ...taking auto detailing to the Extreme!

Re: Shampoo Plus vs. Hyper Wash

Shampoo Plus and Hyper Wash never heard of it
    alberto gorin
    known as gorin002

Comment

They are both products in the Detailer Line. I think Nxt is the best cleaning one, but I have no problems with Shampoo Plus. It is probably a little closer to Gold Class, in that you get a nice finish but very gentle.

Hyper-Wash

Shampoo Plus

2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by gorin002 View Post
        Shampoo Plus and Hyper Wash never heard of it
        Spend some time reading here,

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
          They are both products in the Detailer Line. I think Nxt is the best cleaning one, but I have no problems with Shampoo Plus. It is probably a little closer to Gold Class, in that you get a nice finish but very gentle.

Hyper-Wash

Shampoo Plus

Shampoo Plus
          this sound good
          only be expencife even to ship for netherlands meguiars.nl
          even if they have it.cause of weight of it
          is Soft Wash Gel not very good for home user ?
          i used for the shower very nice.think going to use to wash the car
          alberto gorin
          known as gorin002

Comment

I use shampoo plus now. Same dilution ratio as NXT but cheaper in the end (if you do the math).

Haven't tried HyperWash yet... seems almost impossible to dilute though unless you have a large water tank to dilute it at 400:1
            showroomglaze.net

Comment

Originally posted by madsekci View Post
              I use shampoo plus now. Same dilution ratio as NXT but cheaper in the end (if you do the math).

Haven't tried HyperWash yet... seems almost impossible to dilute though unless you have a large water tank to dilute it at 400:1
              so did make your care with more shine ?
              alberto gorin
              known as gorin002

Comment

Originally posted by madsekci View Post

Actually the Hyper Wash comes with a pump. That way you pump only the amount that is required for the gallons of water being used. Otherwise, if one forgets and just adds it the same as other shampoos, it REALLY foams up way too much!

I have used the Shampoo Plus as my regular wash for a couple of years. It is second only to Meg's #62 which is my favorite overall!

Tim
                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford View Post
                  Actually the Hyper Wash comes with a pump. That way you pump only the amount that is required for the gallons of water being used. Otherwise, if one forgets and just adds it the same as other shampoos, it REALLY foams up way too much!

I have used the Shampoo Plus as my regular wash for a couple of years. It is second only to Meg's #62 which is my favorite overall!

Tim
                  So have you tried Hyper wash? I'm leaning towards Shampoo Plus but if Hyper Wash is comparable in performance, I'll probably go with it since it would last longer. Thanks
                  Mike

Comment

Hey,

I have used and tested every soap Meg's makes. As I said, my favorite is #62 followed by Shampoo Plus and then #00. Though I like the Hyper Wash, you have to watch the concentrations carefully or you may have issues with rinsing when the weather is warm. If you are looking for a shampoo for commercial use and want similar performance to the Shampoo Plus, Meg's D-112 Super Soap is pretty close and it too has a high concentration ratio.

Tim

Comment

Meg's D-112 Super Soap is pretty close and it too has a high concentration ratio.
                      I am going to try Super Soap tomorrow. I just have a sample from ADS, so I don't have the real bottle to read. I thought it was 128:1. Is it higher? Thanks in advance Tim, or anyone else.
                      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
                        I am going to try Super Soap tomorrow. I just have a sample from ADS, so I don't have the real bottle to read. I thought it was 128:1. Is it higher? Thanks in advance Tim, or anyone else.
                        Hey,

Yes the ratio for the Super Soap is 128:1. It has a great cherry smell and suds like crazy! It also rinses well, but keep the concentration a little lower in warmer weather.

Here is a picture of the actual product...

Cheers!
                        Tim

Comment

Hey,

I have used and tested every soap Meg's makes. As I said, my favorite is #62 followed by Shampoo Plus and then #00. Though I like the Hyper Wash, you have to watch the concentrations carefully or you may have issues with rinsing when the weather is warm. If you are looking for a shampoo for commercial use and want similar performance to the Shampoo Plus, Meg's D-112 Super Soap is pretty close and it too has a high concentration ratio.

Tim
                          Thanks for the info, I'm going to give Shampoo Plus a try. What's the dilution ratio on it?
                          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by gorin002 View Post
                            Shampoo Plus
                            this sound good
                            only be expencife even to ship for netherlands meguiars.nl
                            even if they have it.cause of weight of it
                            is Soft Wash Gel not very good for home user ?...
                            Soft Wash Gel works great but since it only comes in 16oz. bottles it costs more to use than any of the products that come in large sizes around here.

Even though shipping a gallon (128oz.) of Shampoo Plus would be expensive maybe it would cost less than buying 8 of the 16oz. bottles of Soft Wash Gel bottles in your neighborhood?

PC.

Comment

Originally posted by mh68 View Post
                              Thanks for the info, I'm going to give Shampoo Plus a try. What's the dilution ratio on it?
                              Mike
                              Hey,

Shampoo Plus has a 128:1 ratio. But like i said in another thread, I do not use it that strong. I use it 3oz for 5 gallons of water.

Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');