• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now I know why my car haven't recieved anything from Meg's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I know why my car haven't recieved anything from Meg's

About 2-3 months ago I did my car with a couple of Meg's products..
    I ordered:
    1 x Deep Crystal system Polish
    1 x Deep Crystal System Carnauba Wax
    1 x Meguiar's Gold Class Liquid Wax
    1 x Gold Class Clear Coat Wax (Paste)
    1 x Meguiar's Quik Detailer

And before that I've just used other waxes and polishers..
    But I now realise that the reason for I never got a really hot and good shine is because none of these products removes the old layer of wax and therefor they don't come in and do the job (the polish)..
    They've given a little shine but not as much as all of yours and I couldn't understand it..
    But of course when I don't remove the old wax layer I will never get anything out of putting on the DC system polish (because I only put it on the old wax layer) and therefor it doesnt do any good..
    Then I did my dads Harley and he haven't done any protection or anything to keep it looking great.. I gave it polish and 2-3 thin thin layers of wax and WOW whatta result..
    I then realised that this haven't got a old wax layer to prevent the polish in working..
    So now I'm gonna go big time and get some clay and scratch X so I can give my car the big tour and make my baby shine!

Re: Now I know why my car haven't recieved anything from Meg's

Since you already have step 2 and 3 of the Deep Crystal system, why not buy step 1 (deep crystal paint cleaner) also?
    Nothing beats a lion

Comment

Re: Now I know why my car haven't recieved anything from Meg's

Originally posted by quikzilver View Post
      Since you already have step 2 and 3 of the Deep Crystal system, why not buy step 1 (deep crystal paint cleaner) also?

I already have paint cleaner and have used it much to get more clear and sharp color.. So I don't think I will need it really..
      Have done the job with it and made the color as sharp as possible..
      But perhaps I will to see if it can do something the other paintcleaner can't..

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');