• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

liquid clay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid clay?

Just came home from Wally World. They just completed a new set for the automotive aisle. Besides bringing alot of Mothers products they also displayed alot more TW products. In the TW line next to the mothers clay bar kit, they are showing TW's Liquid clay bottle. Its like three compounds in one. You can see the differant compounds in bottle as it sits on the shelve. You are supposed to shake well apply thin coat, let dry then remove. I was just wondering what any thoughts are on this item. I will still be using Megs clay . Just interested in other opinions Thanks.
    quality creates its own demand

Re: liquid clay?

I've heard of liquid, or foam clays before, never tried one though. But that process doesnt sound very good.

Have to let someone else be the guinea pig on this one....
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Murr. Unlike you I have never heard of this before, don't believe I want to be the test subject for this.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

* * * Bump * * *
        Last edited by MaximusZTS; Feb 21, 2007, 03:16 PM.
        You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

It may work , someone will have to try it. The results are better posted on Autopia instead of Meguiars , since its not a Meguiars product.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');