• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choosing The Next Colour For My Car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Choosing The Next Colour For My Car!

Yeah, the dark blue is very nice, eh?

Originally posted by perkoz View Post
    If not black metallic (i would personally go for it), in my opinion the dark blue looks really nice on that Honda 8)
    yep, so little posts, 'cause you guys have have made it easier for me, thanks!

Comment

Oooohhhhh...yeah, that red is soooo nice! I'm loving the one with the sealant applied on it!

Originally posted by El Tano View Post
      love that red on the website

Comment

Yeah, me too. but the colour doesn't give out that motorsport-ish feel, to me lah.

Originally posted by page2171 View Post
        I love the dark blue.

Comment

Interesting, will keep this in mind.

Originally posted by PorscheGuy997 View Post
          I really like a dark blue shade. Personally, since I love Porsche colors, I would go with the Porsche Lapis Lazuli. It is a beautiful dark blue metallic. In the bright summer sunlight, it looks black from a distance. But in cloudier days, the blue metallic really pops out.

-Just my opinion

Comment

That was my 1st choice, but after seeing multitudes of black cars here in Malaysia, I don't think I want that colour on my car.

Originally posted by Sydster View Post
            I Would go for BLACK.

Comment

Mike, why silver? I've been doing 2 BMW E46's both silver. Yes, the solver colour really shines at bright warm afternoon sun, but other than that, it looks normal. Not much gloss compared to my yellow EG hatchback. Well, it's easier to hide scratches and swirls with a silver - coloured car, but I don't feel that it's shiny enuff though.

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
              Silver Metallic

Comment

Yeah man, but then, there's too many black cars around here...

Originally posted by BlueTooth View Post
                id stay with black yea there might be more of them but how many will look as good as urs with Megs on it???? huh huh... lol if u like something stick withit Id still go with the black

Comment

I know, but...again, there's too many black cars around, and I don't feel that black gives out that motorsport-ish feel that I want.

Originally posted by Graeme View Post
                  There aren't too many black cars that really look good.

Comment

Yeah, although black does not bring out that motorsport-ish feel that I want, I do understand and throughly enjoy working on black - coloured cars. But after looking at the deep red Integra pics, boy am I interested!

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
                    I agree that since you had so much fun working on the black car, and loved its beauty and shine, then you might want to go with that for yours! You just don't want to kick yourself later and feel like this ---> for not choosing it if that is what you really like best. =) However, if you do decide to rule out black, then my vote would be for deep red.

Comment

Comment

JohnV, not bad. What kind of blue is that?

Comment

Not sure, I think Cobalt Blue Metallic. The Lapis Blue Metallic seems darker.

Comment

I love the new Evo IX grey. Get that paint code and shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by poyo View Post
                              Mike, why silver?
                              That was kind of of a joke. Silver metallic paints are pretty good at not showing defects, the light color and the metallic flakes makes it hard for your eyes to see things like swirls and scratches with your eyes easily.
                              Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');