• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many #16's would make a life supply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many #16's would make a life supply?

Just curious about how many tins of #16 would last a lifetime for 1 vehicle? Well in my case say 40 years or so if I'm lucky! Anyone know how long 1 tin would last applied with a PC say once a month to a full sized truck? I've heard of folks having 1 tin for years & years. I'd like to build a #16 stockpile.

Cheers
    Sean

Re: How many #16's would make a life supply?

I know I've seen it here somewhere. I only apply #16 by hand, not with the PC. It will last a lot longer that way, IMO. I would think by hand you would get maybe 50-60 times out of a can. Just an FYI also, I see e-shine has it on sale again for $16 a can.

Edit: I found a post where jfelbab said he gets 70+ per tin. I'm sure that's on cars not trucks.
    Last edited by BlueZero; Jan 31, 2007, 10:34 AM. Reason: more info
    Scott

Comment

Re: How many #16's would make a life supply?

If you are really thinking about a lifetime supply, quantity is only one consideration. Equally important are storage conditions. If you really want it to last you will want to store it at a very stable temperature.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');