• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• polish

On a yellow car what kind of polish should I use?

Re: polish

Never did a yellow one myself. But I would say #7. One of the viper owners around here uses #7 on his yellow viper and loves it.
    Scott

Comment

As BlueZero mentioned #7, its a very popular Meguiars polish, seems the most common on MOL.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Can I use the nxt tech wax after I use the Deep crystral paint cleaner or do I need to use the Deep crystal carnuba wax? There are so many choices I don't know what to use.

Comment

Won't he get the same results with #81, Hand Polish?

Edit: I just read his last post. For OTC he can't go too far wrong with ColorX followed by NXT Tech Wax.
          Quick, easy, no learning curve and available at almost any auto parts store.
          Charles
          The Rainmaker

Comment

Originally posted by Goody View Post
            Can I use the nxt tech wax after I use the Deep crystral paint cleaner or do I need to use the Deep crystal carnuba wax? ..
            No worries, all of Meguiar's products are formulated to work together. So whatever polish you use, #7, #3, #5, Deep Crystal, etc can used with any of the waxes/sealants, NXT, Gold Class, Deep Crystal, #26, etc.

PC.

Comment

Although my car is not yellow, I used #7, followed by #20 and topped with #26. Spectacular...

I'm posting pics this weekend after a QD wipe down. FINALLY got camera and pc issues resolved.
              2007 Toyota Yaris
              2001 Volvo S60 T5
              1981 Volvo GLT Turbo

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');