• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QD vs. SD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QD vs. SD

what is the difference!!!! honestly i use the last touch profeesional product but seen this speed detailer and cant figure out what its really for is it a replacement for the Qd???
    www.CustomDetailer.com

Re: QD vs. SD

Originally posted by ADHD View Post
    what is the difference!!!! honestly i use the last touch professional product but seen this speed detailer and cant figure out what its really for is it a replacement for the Qd???
    It's not a replacement for Quik Detailer it's another option for a mist and wipe product.

All of our mist and wipe products are for removing light dust, fingerprints and smudges, each of the formulas are a little different depending upon the application or line they're in. Regardless of which one you choose to use, they will all work great. The best thing to do is to purchase a bottle and give it a try and see how you like it, if you don't like it you can always take advantage of Meguiar's 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

From the sounds of the product descriptions Speed Detailer leaves polymers behind to protect were Quik Detail just cleans? Maybe some one else will chime in also.
      Scott

Comment

I feel that Speed Detailer leaves a slicker finish! Maybe it's just me!

Then again I'm so freaky about this detailing stuff that I stick with a certain product line, for example:

NXT Tech Wax....NXT Spray Wax....NXT Speed Detailer!

Cleaner Wax...Quik Wax...Quik Detailer!

see what I mean!

cheers,

Alex
        Mandarina Racing

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');