• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nxt waxing questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nxt waxing questions

I have a few questions, first of all when ever i aplly my nxt liquid wax on my cars surface and i take a close look, i can see what apears to be water droplets, its almost like there is a seperation going on. Im not sure why. second question, i wax my car every week, is this bad, am i doing any thing by waxing so often?

Re: nxt waxing questions

I've noticed that while applying #21 but again it ended up beautiful on both cars i put it on. so i dont worry.
    02 Ford F250 Super Duty
    International T444E 7.3L Diesel
    Not exactly stock...laundry list of mods.
    Straight Piped
    PHP FU chip

Comment

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Are you sure that your paint is completely dry after washing? Sometimes if I don't dry the car really good, I'll get some water build-up on my pad.

Comment

make sure to shake up the bottle really well...

Comment

i shook the bottle and there was no water on my car but it still happened, i wonder if the little droplets are water or something else?

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');