• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Label Info Posted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Label Info Posted?

I didn't know where to place this post and sorry if it isn't placed properly. Anyway, is Meguiar's Label Info posted anywhere in the forums? I would like to read the directions for several products to see if they will fit my needs.

TIA!
    "Meguiar's, Im back home Again, and plan to Stay!".
    They call me "Blue"

Re: Meguiar's Label Info Posted?

i don't think so. could be wrong though.

but if you go into the thread on the G-100 Polisher you can see what products you can apply using that machine.

and then you can just ask which products you want to use if you can apply by hand or the best possible way.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Diamond View Post
      I didn't know where to place this post and sorry if it isn't placed properly. Anyway, is Meguiar's Label Info posted anywhere in the forums? I would like to read the directions for several products to see if they will fit my needs.

TIA!

There's the online product information here, outside of that there's not really any pictures of the labels themselves. What are you working on? perhpas we can help you with answers on this forum?
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
        There's the online product information here, outside of that there's not really any pictures of the labels themselves. What are you working on? perhpas we can help you with answers on this forum?
        Bad link, Mike.

Charles
        Charles
        The Rainmaker

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesW View Post
          Bad link, Mike.

Charles

Too quick on the copy and paste... try this...

here

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
            Thanks Mike! I guess i am a label reader.....LOL
            It just help me make a decision if I'm trying to compare 2 products that are similar, even 2 Meguiar's products that may have similar uses.
            "Meguiar's, Im back home Again, and plan to Stay!".
            They call me "Blue"

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');