• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polycharger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polycharger

Hi eberyone:

I saw this liquid called polycharger and I'm pretty interested in getting it. however I would like some opinions if someone has used it before.

and my other question is: does someone in the forum use automagic waxes? and if so, has anyone tried to mix polycharger with any automagic wax?

Thanks in advance for attending my inquiry.
    " Sometimes logic is your friend (Mike-In-Orange)"

Re: Polycharger

There's a lot of buzz over this new product but is there any documented tests that show it works and it's worth the investment?
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Call me paranoid but if it is such a miracle product. Don't u think the wax manufactures would incoporate the so call 'polycharger' into the wax/sealant itself. And sell it to us all. Maybe then we can buy 2oz btl of Nxt & GC wax kit... Just use it & throw away. I think its been over marketed by the internet forums. I guess it's concept is something like a putty hardener. Like those the painter mix with the putty to let it cure faster & harder, yellow in color one.

Comment

Maybe its just me, but all of my waxes and sealants work just fine the way they are.

Comment

Whats the old saying; If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Without going in depth I can say that I have tested it and it does improve on the durability of some products.
            Quadruple Honda Owner
            Black cars are easy!

Comment

Originally posted by SpoiledMan View Post
              Without going in depth I can say that I have tested it and it does improve on the durability of some products.
              After 5+ months, it even seems to withstand the assault of ABC
              I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

I posted threads on this product over on Showcargarage and Autopia for any feedback that anyone who has done a side by side with brand-x versus polycharged brand-x. I'm skeptical, but interested in hearing about it as I try to keep and open mind, but I would like honest opinions before dropping money on it, it's not too cheap.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');