• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pin striping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin striping

After close inspection of an area that I am going to use Scratch X on, I've determined that my pin stripes are in need of replacing. The area closest to the worst area has already started to wear off and the rest is showing signs that it won't be there much longer.
    The factory stripes came two toned, with a small Kia emblem on the door. The Kia emblem is already gone from both doors. The car is a dark blue and the stripes that came on it are a very light blue over a medium blue. I shudder to think what stripes from the factory might cost, but the ones I've looked at on the net are not two toned. I could live without that and I could probably afford to pay through the nose for the factory ones, but other's experiences might help me decide which way to go.

Re: Pin striping

If you got a shop they can probably apply some for you that you want. Alot of graphic's shops can make the logos too.
    "I drink windex........it keeps me from streaking."

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');