• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has used Medallion Paint Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has used Medallion Paint Protection

I have been looking for some. to go with the Medallion Cleaner I have coming.
    Is it as good as 21 or 20? Never can have too many LSP's! LOL
    MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Re: Who has used Medallion Paint Protection

Originally posted by kellyinkc View Post
    I have been looking for some. to go with the Medallion Cleaner I have coming.
    Is it as good as 21 or 20? Never can have too many LSP's! LOL
    It was what I used for about 10 years and I thought it was a great product.
    Good luck finding some. I think it has been discontinued for some time.

I have never used #21 or #20, but I doubt that the MPP would have the durability of the #20 or #21.
    Since I wax every 4 to 6 weeks, durability isn't some thing I'm really into.
    Charles
    The Rainmaker

Comment

I think there is a place here in Spokane that has some on the shelf still. If your interested let me know and I'll check it out next time I'm in there.
      Last edited by Simply Perfect; Mar 25, 2007, 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling
      "Too Much Horsepower Is Almost Enough"

Comment

Picked me up some from the Meg's Katrina relief auction on eBay. Paid like $5/bottle.

Pictures up in a minute..

Comment

Here ya go

Comment

Hey Kelly,

I have actually used it a lot in the past. In fact I purchased when it first came out around 1990. It even came with a Meguiar's how to video! I still have the video!

It has anti-static proporties. It leaves a deep dark shine that looks really fantastic on dark colors. In the looks department, it is between #20 and #26. Not as glossy as #20 and not as deep as #26. But like I said, it does have a unique look that I really like on certain dark colors.

Oh by the way...$5!!!!!!?????????????? What a steal! When it first came out, I paid around $40!

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford View Post
              Hey Kelly,

I have actually used it a lot in the past. In fact I purchased when it first came out around 1990. It even came with a Meguiar's how to video! I still have the video!

It has anti-static proporties. It leaves a deep dark shine that looks really fantastic on dark colors. In the looks department, it is between #20 and #26. Not as glossy as #20 and not as deep as #26. But like I said, it does have a unique look that I really like on certain dark colors.

Oh by the way...$5!!!!!!?????????????? What a steal! When it first came out, I paid around $40!

Tim
              5 bucks! What a deal.
              I found one online for 40......
              I'll keep looking.
              MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');