• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Paste Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Paste Question

Hello all..I love meg's products..just used GC liq. wax on graphite gray...wow..thats all i gotta say..will put up pics tomorrow.

I am a newbie to detailing..so forgive me if my question sounds a little "dumb"...

Today, when i was at target, i saw some NXT paste wax...i happened to open up the tin and noticed it was hard..as opposed to "cream/paste-like"

is this normal..or has it been sitting on the shelf at target for too long..or air got to it?

Thank you!

Re: NXT Paste Question

Nxt paste is a harder wax. Not sure how we qualify how hard...
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I have always thought the word paste for waxes in a tin. Toothpaste isn't that hard and it's also called paste.

Comment

for example..you all know the cosistency of turtle wax right...its almost creamy..(harder than toothpaste of course)..but the nxt wax (tin) i saw hard as hard as a solid...this is how its supposed to be right?

Comment

Originally posted by Saumil View Post
          for example..you all know the cosistency of turtle wax right...its almost creamy..(harder than toothpaste of course)..but the nxt wax (tin) i saw hard as hard as a solid...this is how its supposed to be right?

Did the top of the wax have a 'shell' over it making it look harder than it really was? Just a thought...

If it will help I can take a photo of my NXT Paste when I get home in a couple hours and post it here.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Better yet.... I remembered this thread see if the photos help any: NXT Paste + PC = Who needs a liquid wax?
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

thanks alot!..that helped..

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');