• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good choice of products???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good choice of products???

what do you guys think about this products for a full detail

1)wash - GC car wash
    2)clean - deep crystal (step 1)
    3)polish - #7 show car glaze
    4)wax - #26 yellow wax
    5)mantain - quick detailer

do you think is a good choice of products??

Re: good choice of products???

Originally posted by ccr View Post
    what do you guys think about this products for a full detail

1)wash - GC car wash
    2)clean - deep crystal (step 1)
    3)polish - #7 show car glaze
    4)wax - #26 yellow wax
    5)mantain - quick detailer

do you think is a good choice of products??

Looks like a good line up to me! but a couple questions.....

Not sure if you need it but have you thought of claying with something like Meguiars Smooth Surface Clay Kit prior to Deep Crystal #1?
    Are you going to be removing swirls and scratches?
    Are you working by hand?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
      Looks like a good line up to me! but a couple questions.....

Not sure if you need it but have you thought of claying with something like Meguiars Smooth Surface Clay Kit prior to Deep Crystal #1?
      Are you going to be removing swirls and scratches?
      Are you working by hand?
      iclay last month, the paint is very smooth , i dont need to clay right now, dont have scratches, i dont have swirls( at least i cant see anyone), and yes, im working by hand

Comment

That's a great list. It's also a combination that thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people have used with show car results.

Remember neither the paint cleaner nor the polish need to dry, simply apply, work against the paint and then wipe off and move around the car.

The wax needs to dry before you remove it and like all of our waxes you want to apply a thin coat, well worked in and allow it to dry until it swipes clear.

Note correctly applied the M26 is a very clear wax so depending upon the color of your car's paint it can be kind of hard to see.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
          That's a great list. It's also a combination that thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people have used with show car results.

Remember neither the paint cleaner nor the polish need to dry, simply apply, work against the paint and then wipe off and move around the car.

The wax needs to dry before you remove it and like all of our waxes you want to apply a thin coat, well worked in and allow it to dry until it swipes clear.

Note correctly applied the M26 is a very clear wax so depending upon the color of your car's paint it can be kind of hard to see.
          thnaks for the info, another question,

1)can i achieve better result if i use, mirror glaze car wash, and the mild cut cleaner , and final inspection ??

Comment

????????

Comment

There are two washes in the Mirror Glaze (#00 and #62). Gold Class is hard to beat, and #62 seems very similar. No worries there either way.

Working by hand, DC#1 and ScratchX would be the better products to use.

There are a lot of Final Inspection fans... I dont think you'll be upset if you try it. Remember for claying, it needs diluted 1:1 with water.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');