• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winshield cleaner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winshield cleaner?

I am sold on the NXT window cleaner, however what about the professional line. I wash my windows basically every day, but how does the professional line compare to NXT?

Re: Winshield cleaner?

I can't compare nxt with glass cleaner concentrate. However, I can compare the glass cleaner to IG. Imho megs glass cleaner blows the doors off of ig. I am so glad that I made the switch. I relly have no intentions of going back to ig. Hope this helps you a little bit.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

There is another cleaner in the Detaier Line, I have not used the Detailer Line Glass Cleaner but from the reading on MOL it is in fact a very good glass cleaner. I am sure someone with experience with it will chime in.

Glass Cleaner Concentrate

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

The detailer line glass cleaner concentrate is an awesome product. It's a great price, it cleans well, and it seems to make water bead off of the glass for a while (it smells good too!). I have both NXT and the detailer line, so hopefully soon I'll clean half of the windows in my truck with each, and see which is easier to use, makes the water bead easier, etc.
        Lydia's Mobile Detailing
        Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
        2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
          The detailer line glass cleaner concentrate is an awesome product. It's a great price, it cleans well, and it seems to make water bead off of the glass for a while (it smells good too!). I have both NXT and the detailer line, so hopefully soon I'll clean half of the windows in my truck with each, and see which is easier to use, makes the water bead easier, etc.
          Sorry about that, I mean the Detailer line, not professional.

The professional line is what I am curious about it. I heard great things about both, but I was wondering what everyone thought of each. I know NXT works AMAZING in leaving stuff streak free, and curious if the concenrate has the same effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf-Strong View Post
            Sorry about that, I mean the Detailer line, not professional.

The professional line is what I am curious about it.

I think you did it again...
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post

The detailer line glass cleaner does an excellent job in leaving glass streak free. It cuts fingerprints and the film that seems to end up on the interior of windows very well.
              Lydia's Mobile Detailing

Comment

And it's tint safe.
                Scott

Comment

And what clothes do you recommend for cleaning the windows?

Comment

I use microfiber glass cleaning cloths sold at autodetailingsolutions dot com. They work very well. Before I got those, I used normal MFs.
                    Lydia's Mobile Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                      DOH!

That is good to hear though! I'm going to order some for the simple fact that I use it ALL the time.

Oh! To clean glass, you guys gotta try Meguiar's Chammy! It works AMAZING on windows!

Comment

I guess yesterday was a day I could'nt read either. What a day. what I meant in my previous post was the detailer line. The glass cleaner concentrate blows the doors off ig. Sorry if i confused anybody else other than myself. lol i agree the ads microfiber glass clothes are great.
                        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Good enough for me. Ordered DETAILER line glass cleaner with bottle and sprayer.

I hope I got that right...Detailer.

Comment

I think you'll like it, tis good stuff. You will be set for quite a while now. 1 gallon=11 gallons of solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Abrasive1 View Post
                              I think you'll like it, tis good stuff. You will be set for quite a while now. 1 gallon=11 gallons of solution.
                              Exactly my reason for buying it

I have been using IG and while it does work, whever you stop wipping, all the residue tends to stay in one place on the winshield. Now it may be the fact that my microfiber towels might be shot, but I doubt that. IG has impressed me about as much as water has...actually Dawn + water or straight up water has worked better for me than IG!

Can not wait for it to arrive. If for nothing outside of the smell, I am excited

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');