• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing Seminar & Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing Seminar & Expo

For those of you interested, the Mobile Tech & Detail Expo will be held January 18-20, 2008 in Clearwater, Florida.

The Expo is the 18th & 19th and the full day Detailing Seminar will be held on the 20th.

It will be an invaluable opportunity for anyone in the detail business to gain some incites into tools and chemicals of the trade as well as getting some knowledge on all aspects of the detailing business.

The Detailing Seminar is $100 and includes a FREE two day pass to the Expo, plus a chance to win valuable door detail door prizes.

If interested contact marniejoseph@comcast.net

Regards
    Bud Abraham

Re: Detailing Seminar & Expo

Hi Bud,

Thanks for bringing this onto the Radar Screen. We think our very own Jason Rose is going to be representing Meguiar's at this Expo so we too want to bring this event to our member's attention.

We have some new, lenient forum rules that allow our members to include links to other websites but we don't allow links that are for commercial gain for the poster. I e-mailed you about this and if you can change your post to comply with the forum rules that would be good.

Forum Rules

8. Clickable Links Are Allowed. However, self-promoting clickable links are not allowed and will not be tolerated in messages. Note: self-promoting links are allowed in signature Lines once a member reaches Level 2 Privileges.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike

Sorry for violating the rules, completely unintentional.

Bud Abraham

Comment

Just making sure the rules are enforced so as to maintain a level playing ground.

If you could, edit your post to include a link to the Expo itself and remove anything that doesn't comply. Then we'll delete these follow-up posts.

Thanks
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Since I have no financial connection to it I guess I can post the link: http://www.mobiletechexpo.com/

PC.

Comment

National Association of Professional Detailing & Reconditioning (NAPDR) just released the Educational Agenda for the upcoming Mobile Tech Expo in Clearwater.

Looks to be an interesting few days.

In fact, Mike, I learned a few months ago that Jason Rose had committed Meguiar's support. His involvement begat mine!

The whole purpose of the organization is to become more professional. What a great step forward to have the PROS from Meguiar's involved.

As a NAPDR Member, I appreciate the support from everyone at Meguiar's!

Jim
            If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Let me also mention that $20 gets you in the Meguiars seminars and all the others listed from Jims link.

Thats over 16 educational classes and networking events put on by the NAPDR for only $20!!

Just so I don't confuse anybody, Bud Abrahams is no way affiliated with the NAPDR. His seminar is separate.
              Last edited by Superior Shine; Jan 4, 2008, 06:02 PM.
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Wish I could go.

Going to schedule some time off for this next year.
                Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Wish I could go too. Actually, I don't even know if it would be open to me. Doesn't really matter either way because it's 4 hours away, and I work 9-6:30 on Thursday and 9-5 on Friday. Phooey...some of the things on Thursday looked particularly interesting.
                  Lydia's Mobile Detailing
                  Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
                  2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Might have to see if could get my flying pass to this one

It says for industry and not public.....how can we attend then ? I havent incorporated yet or established
                    a biz name ( sorry recovering from car accid, so pain meds confuse thought process at times )
                    WrightDetail
                    The Wright Way
                    2007 Chevy HHR
                    2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');