• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattern for applying products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern for applying products

I recently purchased a PC and the following products: Clay, #7, #21, and #26. Since my car is garage kept and doesn't see much of the harsh elements I was going to apply these in the order listed above. I have had the car in bright sunlight and see no swirling. I hoping from what I have read of the results others have had these products they should keep my cars paint in showroom condition. The color is Orient Blue Metallic which is a very dark blue. Would like to hear opinions.

Thanks

Re: Pattern for applying products

If your car literally has no imperfections than that should work, and #7 might not do that much (depends on age of car etc... still have a few questions on this product myself).

If you have imperfections I'd pick up some 80. Take a real good hard look at your car from multiple angles. Make a forum search for "cruel master" (that may not be right, someone else help me out there)

Comment

That sounds good to me and since your color is more dark then #7 is great to enrich the paint with its polishing oils and locking that in with #21 and #26 sounds like your car must get compliments.

Comment

Cruel master, describing the Brinkman Dual Xenon "swirl finder light" is the correct term.

That sounds like a good combination to me. #21 and #26 are two of my favorite waxes. How about some pictures once you're done?
        Lydia's Mobile Detailing
        Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
        2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Another thought....if you're going to apply the polish and wax with the PC, be sure to use the 9006 pad for application of the products. (I think I'd apply the #7 by hand)

Mort

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');