• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone put #26 over New NXT 2.0 yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone put #26 over New NXT 2.0 yet?

Maybe it has been mentioned before, and I just missed it. But has anyone actually applied #26 over the new NXT? I have only had the opportunity to use the new NXT once. ( 1 app.) It was on my black Equinox, already in above average condition. I was extremely pleased with the product and the look. My usual routine has been #26 over the older NXT.

I am starting a major detail on a friend's Electra Glide in the morning, and am contemplating that combo. It is a "Black Pearl" paint. (to me its just a dark metallic silver, but you know Harley owners) I have always been impressed with the "POP" NXT has given to the metallics I have done in the past, any feedback here?
    Last edited by BINGO53; Jan 4, 2008, 03:07 PM. Reason: grammar

Re: Anyone put #26 over New NXT 2.0 yet?

I have not yet. I worried that putting another wax over the NXT2.0 may hinder the results and I wont be able to tell how long the 2.0 would last.

I dont really believe you can layer waxes. I dont understand what happens when you put another coat of wax on another, but I know that they do not layer. Either the first coat you put on is removed or the second coat doesnt adhere.

Ive also put #26 over NXTv1. Loved the look and the feel and it seemed to last a good while. It was hard not to take a big bite out of the paint. I usually only wax every 2-3 months with a full detail every Fall and Spring.
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');