• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synthetic Spray Detailer VS UQD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synthetic Spray Detailer VS UQD

What is the difference between synthetic spray detailer and Ultimate Quick Detailer
    Which is better and why.
    Black Bart

Re: Synthetic Spray Detailer VS UQD

As far as we know they are the same or similar enough products that you'll get the same results.

The big difference is "distribution"

Because we're a supplies to the refinishing industry our Professional Line is distributed through PBE warehouses and PBE stores.

Our Consumer Line is distributed through Hard Parts warehouses and Hard Parts stores.

Different markets, different customers, different ways that have evolved since the car was invented and stores started springing up to distribute products into the market place.

We know a lot of the people that read this forum don't understand that we've been in business for the majority of our history making product for the refinishing industry and we didn't start making consumer products until 1973, that's over 70 years later...

Also, the M135 is available in gallons.

Hope this helps...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thats good to know. I will get a gallon of M135 and save some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Howareb View Post
        Thats good to know. I will get a gallon of M135 and save some money.
        FYI, the #135 Synthetic Detailer is now available on Meguiars.com. Go for it!

RamAirV1
        2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
        2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

Thanks Mike. I knew you would know if their was a difference.
          I saw it on ADS and if it is the same then I will get a gallon and save $$$$$$
          Once the show season starts I will be using a lot of it.
          Black Bart

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');