• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Exterior Dressing for Black Plastics and Rubber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Exterior Dressing for Black Plastics and Rubber?

I'm looking for a dressing to use on my exterior black plastic and rubber surfaces (fender wells, bumper trim, etc.). Is All Season Dressing the best product in the line to use for this purpose? How does it hold up on a garaged weekend driver, and will it have any adverse long-term affects on plastic and rubber if routinely used? Lastly, is it effective as a tire dressing, too? Thanks.
    2006 Chopped and Dropped Dodge Grand Caravan SXT

Re: Which Exterior Dressing for Black Plastics and Rubber?

Morning,

I would most definitely suggest Meguiar's All Season Dressing. It is the main dressing I use as I love the look and it lasts a long time!

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

pcmark,

I would have to agree with Tim on this one. All Season Dressing is also my go to exterior dressing for everything that is not painted. both of my vehicle are outside 24/7 and it will last 1 to 3 weeks depending on how many times I wash the trucks or if we get and extended period of rain.

Andrew
      2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

I agree with the previous posters,I find ASD to hold up very well in both dry and wet conditions...

Comment

Sometimes I'll reach for the Gold Class Trim Detailer just to change things up, but for the most part All Season Dressing is also my go to exterior dressing.

When I dress the fender wells I use Hyper-Dressing though.

Comment

My vote goes for the all Season dressing. I also use it on the wheel wells. Great product (as they all are) and it last along time. Try it you will like it.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Whats the difference between ASD and GC? I own GC.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');