• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scuff on bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scuff on bumper

hey guys. i am new to scuff and scratches and i need your help. i recently got a new car and i was awkwardly backing out of my garage when i softly hit one of my other cars. it wasn't hard or anything but there was a clunk. i was wondering what i should do for the scuff and scrapes. it is a dark silver metallic 08 dodge avenger. it is on the back bumper corner so it is a noticeable spot. i tried to take pics but they didn't show up well. there is a semicircle scuff witch looks like a smudge and below it a whiter scuff like a line. then there are really small chips with black underneath. how should i go about it?

Re: Scuff on bumper

Id Give Scratch X a ago with the foam pad, it can be used with a Microfibre and believe its will have more effect this way. You maybe surprised what it can achieve, although its quite hard work plenty of pressure may be needed as well as multiple applications.

From the sounds of things there are some scratches deeper than others (the whiter one particularly), if u can't feel the scratches with your finger nail eliminating it should be possible.

Hope this helps, Christian

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');