• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G100 right after a Rotary with a Wool Pad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G100 right after a Rotary with a Wool Pad?

I have always used the rotary to do my detailing back here, for a pretty neglected finish I usually go for the 3 step compound rotary, polish rotary and LSP process which works well with most of my work, but not all specially dark colored cars. I was just thinking if doing this process would work, will it take off all the swirls left out by the Rotary and Wool Pad?

Option 1
    1. Rotary with a Wool Pad and M85
    2. G100 with a Polishing Pad M80
    3. LSP

How about this?

Option 2
    1. Rotary with a Wool Pad and M84
    3. LSP

Option 3
    1. Rotary with a Red Cutting Pad and M84
    3. LSP

I know it should be Compound with a Rotary, Polish with a Rotary, Polish with a G100 then the LSP but the thing is I don't have enough time for that extra step and people back here are not willing to pay for it but I still want to give them that flawless finish.

Thanks!

Syd
    SYDSTER

Re: G100 right after a Rotary with a Wool Pad?

If you can get your hands on some, go with M105 for your initial rotary step with wool. Then follow up with 80 and a DA. You will never go with anything else again

Nick
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Re: G100 right after a Rotary with a Wool Pad?

Its you again! Thanks a lot Nick! Really appreciate it, I'll be getting my M105 soon.
      SYDSTER

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');