• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meguiars high endurance tire gel///grape jelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meguiars high endurance tire gel///grape jelly

does anyone have any advice as to the best tire dressings out there,favorites??
    especially on cars whos tires are dressed once a week.
    high endurance gloss is the bomb,probably my favorite.
    im looking for something that will look dressed and not "dry" up 2 min. after applying it.thanks -tommy

Re: meguiars high endurance tire gel///grape jelly

Does grape jelly work? If you are happy with Endurance, I'm not sure why you're asking.

Comment

Grape jelly naw man strawberry is what shines baby!!
      MY NEW WORD "SWIRLFREENESS"
      FOR ANY CHRYSLER 300/DODGE MAGNUM/DODGE CHARGER/ DODGE CHALLENGER VISIT WWW.LXFORUMS.COM

Comment

Ohh....and the little seeds are sparkly like metallic paint?

Comment

Endurance was my favorite but now I've switched to ASD (All Season Dressing). I like the look a little better and I think it's easier to apply. I just spray some on a foam tire applicator and wipe on.

I've always heard good things about Grape Tire Dressing but never used it.
          Scott

Comment

I love High Endurance. It is the best smelling Meg's product too.

Comment

Originally posted by detailpro View Post
              does anyone have any advice as to the best tire dressings out there,favorites??
              especially on cars whos tires are dressed once a week.
              high endurance gloss is the bomb,probably my favorite.
              im looking for something that will look dressed and not "dry" up 2 min. after applying it.thanks -tommy
              I use the high endurance high gloss after every wash. If I want to replenish that wet 'dressed' look during the week I just use some hot shine spray. I find that the high endurance high gloss sheen lasts about three to four days, after that it still looks nice but not as wet.

This is the typical result I get with two coats after a wash and it lasts about three to four days:

Remember amatures built the ARK, proffesionals built the titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
                Ohh....and the little seeds are sparkly like metallic paint?
                yes sir shiiiiiiiiiinin
                FOR ANY CHRYSLER 300/DODGE MAGNUM/DODGE CHARGER/ DODGE CHALLENGER VISIT WWW.LXFORUMS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
                  Endurance was my favorite but now I've switched to ASD (All Season Dressing). I like the look a little better and I think it's easier to apply. I just spray some on a foam tire applicator and wipe on.
                  ^What he said. Endurance is harder to apply since its so thick(and I have A/T tires that are kinda big) but the shine and look it gives is amazing. Ive started using ASD since I can buy it in bulk(cheaper) and its alot easier to use. The look ASD gives isnt near as deep or shiny though. Its more of a matt finish.
                  Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                  Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLibby04 View Post
                    ^What he said. Endurance is harder to apply since its so thick(and I have A/T tires that are kinda big) but the shine and look it gives is amazing. Ive started using ASD since I can buy it in bulk(cheaper) and its alot easier to use. The look ASD gives isnt near as deep or shiny though. Its more of a matt finish.

man with that blue libby you know you have to be shinin man !! haha

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');