• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Trim Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Trim Detailer

I've been trying to purchase the Trim Detailer here in Puerto Rico but its impossible to find. I've tried to purchase it at the e-store but unfortunately Meguiar's don't deliver to PR . If someone knows how I can get the TD delivered here PLEASE advise.

Re: Looking for Trim Detailer

Were there any trim products available to you?

#40 Vinyl and Rubber Conditioner from the Professional Line or something like All-Season Dressing, etc from the Detialer line are also options.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I couldn't even find the Professional Line ,but I'll look for the All-Season Dressing today and hopefully I'll find something . Thanks allot.

Comment

If you cant find the Pro-Line, finding the Detailer Line will likely be hard as well.

Try looking in your phone book for automotive paint and body supply stores then give them a call, that might turn up some leads.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');