• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy NXT 2.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy NXT 2.0?

Last weekend, I visited 2 Walmarts Manchester (New Hampshire) and they both did not have NXT 2.0. They do have the old version of NXT; maybe they tried to sell the old stock first...

Does anyone know where can I get NXT 2.0 in Manchester area?

Re: Where to buy NXT 2.0?

Although I have no specific knowledge, I faced a similar issue and could only find it at either Pepboys or Autozone. Eventually I found it at Kmart. I'm in NJ and I don't think it is as readily available in our parts as it is elsewhere.
    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
      Although I have no specific knowledge, I faced a similar issue and could only find it at either Pepboys or Autozone. Eventually I found it at Kmart. I'm in NJ and I don't think it is as readily available in our parts as it is elsewhere.
      I know a few people have had problems finding it but i agree i think it just depends on the area. Over here in San Antonio, TX it is packed to the rim on very shelf from Walmart, Autozone, Pep boys, Americas Auto Parts, K mart, Target ect... Wish i could help. Maybe you can call customer service and see if they can tell you what stores carry it in your area. I did that to find where Hot Rims chrome polish is and it was a big help.
      ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
      Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
      210-281-8151

Comment

Huh...Walmart here is pretty much the only place that I've seen NXT 2.0. Every time I go into the local PepBoys or Autozone, they have a space for it, but no product. So, by that line of reasoning, either it's REALLY good & REALLY popular (which I believe, having used it), or the people in charge of ordering at those stores don't put in orders for the products (which I could ALSO believe, since all of the other products that they have on the shelves are 1-2 of each product, i.e. 1 bottle of NXT car wash, 2 bottles of GC car wash, 1 Smooth Clay kit, 1 Mother's Clay kit, 2 bottles of ScratchX, etc).

Keep trying around - absolute worst is that you have to order some from Auto Detailing Solutions and have it shipped to you.

Comment

I know I keep saying it, but check Lowes, plus its on sale already there $12.96 I believe
          Forever New
          Mobile Detailing
          Jacksonville, FL

Comment

Originally posted by Forever New View Post
            I know I keep saying it, but check Lowes, plus its on sale already there $12.96 I believe
            Are you talking about Lowes, the home improvement store?

Comment

yes, the home improvement store, they have a small automotive section (by small, I mean very small) NXT 2.0 has been on sale there now for a couple of weeks.
              Forever New
              Mobile Detailing
              Jacksonville, FL

Comment

FN,

I was at Lowe's last night (to buy top soil) and I figured I'd give another look. No luck, just 1.0.
                ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');