• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we use #21 and #26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we use #21 and #26

Is there a value added using #21 and #26... Do this improve the look?... What would be the recipe....
    God put me on earth to accomplish certain number of things. Now, I am so far behind that I will never die...

Re: Can we use #21 and #26

Some people would use #21 first, then #26, and they say they can see a difference. Others would do it and say they cant see anything.

There would be nothing wrong with it, the protection would be fine, but you would have to try it to see if you see anything.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Meguiar's does not recommend mixing waxes but many people still do it and some see different results than others. Once again what it really comes down to is preference and finding a method you like. You can just do 2 coats of 21 or 26 for ensured even coverage and wax protection or you can mix and match to see if you see anything that you like.
      ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
      Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
      210-281-8151

Comment

If you have both you could try them out, you won't harm the paint, testing it is the only way to tell if you like it or not.

If you like this combination when you see it then stick with it

Comment

I always use 26 after a couple of coats of 21. I think #26 on dark cars give a nice deep gloss and also provides protection for the sealant and extent it's life.
          The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
          Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');