• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diluting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diluting

I thought the same thing when I mixed mine up. This can't be right it's only a slightly blue water. I double checked the dilution ratio and it was correct. Then I tried it and oh ya it works great. Makes you wonder when you buy the Windex stuff how much water you are really paying for.

Loving the smell too!
    Scott

Comment

Don't let your wife get hold of your spray bottle of window cleaner.....you'll never see it again and have to order another. This stuff is great (and cheap) and doesn't leave any residue like the store bought brands. Try it on mirrors and you'll see what I mean.

Mort

Comment

Originally posted by Mort Corey View Post
        Don't let your wife get hold of your spray bottle of window cleaner.....you'll never see it again and have to order another. This stuff is great (and cheap) and doesn't leave any residue like the store bought brands. Try it on mirrors and you'll see what I mean.

Mort

Comment

Originally posted by Mort Corey View Post

Mort
          I had to mix up another bottle for the house. The glass top tables, mirrors,etc. The wife loves the smell and how clean it gets everything, but it is my weekly chore. Go figure
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Opps... Never mind it was answered.
            Scott

Comment

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
              I had to mix up another bottle for the house. The glass top tables, mirrors,etc. The wife loves the smell and how clean it gets everything, but it is my weekly chore. Go figure

yep.........

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');