• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just asking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just asking...

I know that Meguiars products are specially formulated for the automobile. But I am thinking if it is possible to apply to other stuff, such as the interior products to my sofa. the leather cleaners for my laptop bag. Or the wax to my tv and laptop? Would there be problems?

Re: just asking...

I dont know if I would wax a TV.. but I guess you could....... as long as the TV has a smooth, gloss coating, it should work.

The leather products will work for any leather, I have used them on many things.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I like to use #40, on my tvfor the casing. I clean the screen with Detailer glass cleaner. Wax the shower surround with a-12. Yes you can use the products for ither applications.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

I would keep away from LCD screen and products, I really don't know the results.
        At work I'm going to try one day and see the results on a damaged laptop.

I know that APC would work perfectly on the keyboard and mouse (touchpad) and the case of the laptop but I would still stay away from the screen.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');