• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thxs mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thxs mike

was able to get your dvd on using the pc to achieve showcar results and thxs for taking the time to make this informative dvd to help use newbies on the track to achieving a better detailing result from such a machine. Cant wait to get my own pc and try my hand at as well. Great forum for information appreciate the professionalism of all involved in the site, thxs again

Re: thxs mike

Thank you for the kind words...

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Where the heck is this dvd that everyone keeps talking about? I watched all the vids on youtube which helped alot but seems even more information is on this DVD. I'd be interested as I'm not quite sure if I need a DA or Rotary.
      Detailing Enthusiast

Comment

This is where Im going to get it from...I dont know of other places that sell it.

Comment

Can anyone else help with another online store who stocks this DVD I hear do much about as unfortunately ADS don't ship internationally.
          The Best Last Step, is the step backwards you take to admire your work!
          Originally posted by Mike Phillips
          If you use #7 on your car, you're not in good company... you're in GREAT company!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');