• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dilutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilutions

About ready to mix up my APC and Super Degreaser.

If I'm wanting to clean carpets etc with the APC, and the engine with the degreaser... am i looking at going 4:1 with them both? How difficult will the APC be to get it out of the carpet at 4:1.

Re: Dilutions

I have not used the Degreaser, but with my APC, I tend to just eyeball about 7:1 or so, and use it for everything. Works good so far for tires, wheelwells, carpets, floors, mats, tables, chairs, etc ,etc...

I wouldnt go stronger without trying the weaker first, same idea for the Degreaser.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

10:1 is a good place to start with both products. They work well at that ratio. 4:1 on the degreaser for REALLY dirty greasy motors.

Comment

Just by extra spray bottles for $2 each and then have one for each dilution. Thats what I do with APC as I dont have and Super degreaser.
        AeroCleanse, LLC
        Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
        www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

I'll start with 10:1, thanks guys

Comment

I have APC+ at 15:1 for interior stuff such as vinyl/trim, etc., 10:1 for light carpet/cloth cleaning and also cleaning my pads after a detail, 8:1 for a little tougher carpet/cloth stains and 4:1 for wheel wells and other random stuff that needs it.
            Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
            Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

i use apc 1:10 for both capets and vinyl..
              1:4 for rubbermats, tires, doorwells
              Arctic Detailing - Northern Norway
              Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...12239962147393

1996´AUDI S6 AVANT QUATTRO
              00`S6 tip 92´S4q, 97´S6q, 97´A4q, 02´A4q, 76´ Audi50

Comment

Originally posted by AeroCleanse View Post
                Just by extra spray bottles for $2 each and then have one for each dilution. Thats what I do with APC as I dont have and Super degreaser.
                That's what I do!!!

Comment

Its easier with the extra bottles. Have differant dilutions for differant applications. Good luck.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');