• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New ScratchX - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ScratchX - Question

I just picked up my first tube of the "new and improved" ScratchX. (I had been using the older version.)

The new stuff is very different from the old stuff, almost a liquid.

Is it suppose to be like this, or is something wrong with it?

Re: New ScratchX - Question

It shouldnt be too liquidy..... maybe try kneading/shaking the tube a bit?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      It shouldnt be too liquidy..... maybe try kneading/shaking the tube a bit?
      I shook a lot...but I could shake it for a week and it would never be cream like the old stuff.

Isn't it suppose to be a cream?

Comment

Originally posted by davisinla View Post
        I just picked up my first tube of the "new and improved" ScratchX. (I had been using the older version.)

The new stuff is very different from the old stuff, almost a liquid.

Is it suppose to be like this, or is something wrong with it?
        The new version is more of a liquid and not a cream.

It's liquid enough that you can shake it up in the tube like a liquid. When it was reformulated so that it could be used by machine the new formula resulted in a more liquid or watery product versus a thick cream.

Shake it up and pour a little out, if it has a uniform appearance then its fine, if it doesn't have a uniform consistency and appearance then call Customer Care and they'll take care of you.

1-800-347-5700

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thanks Mike...that explains it.

(Although I kinda like the "feel" of the old stuff )

Comment

I've got two tubes of ScratchX, both of them are the new formula according to the packaging, but yet one of them is much more liquid than the other one. On that one, when I shook it up and started squeezing it out, a bunch of water came out first! But it actually wasn't like this when I first bought it, and this tube was lent to a friend of a friend, so I wonder if the guy did something like leave the tube in a cold or hot environment for too long?
            2018 Torch Red Corvette

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
              ...but yet one of them is much more liquid than the other one. On that one, when I shook it up and started squeezing it out, a bunch of water came out first! .
              That describes my tube as well.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');