• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel arches???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel arches???

How do you clean wheel arches on an SUV without a high pressure hose???

Is it possible???

Re: Wheel arches???

I tend to hose them down, car or truck, then spray in APC or APC+, agitate with a soft brush, and rinse off.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I need to get to those places that are hard to reach with a brush.

Or should I get creative with different brushes???

Comment

Well, depends... some certainly have different nooks and crannies than others.

I dont recall the Mercury Mariner being too bad, but I certainly have a few brushes on hand as well. Ones with a bendable wire core are kind of handy.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I bought a toilet cleaning brush from Wal-Mart for a few bucks, works great on wheel wells. I think they have flexible ones as well that might be more what your looking for.

Ryan
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Sometimes even using a pressure washer wont budge old grime. So its best to deal it by scrubbing it. Get a hold of various brushes with diff contours plus like Murr1525 said, those with bendable wire core is really useful.

Tim
            Learning new things everyday

Comment

I like using the toilet brushes. I also found a long handled wooden brush that works well, providing you have enough clearance.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');